The Art of Crochet Throw Square Nine
All crochet terms are expressed in UK terminology
Square title: Half Treble Square with Aztec Embroidery
General Pattern: Half Treble Square with Red Currant and Turquoise cross stitching
My thoughts and views on this square and/or the experience of crocheting it: Okay This is probably the best half treble square I've done so far again with the stitch markers at the start and end of the rows. Guess I'm going to keep up with that trick for a while. I'm using more of that icky maize yarn. Must be from the same dye lot it hasn't improved in color and combined with the red and turquoise it's just blech. The cross stitch on this one wasn't too bad. Everything almost matched up. So I'm guessing that half trebles are less stressful. I'm very pleased about that. It might help in the future some how. Here are the photos.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment