The Art of Crochet Throw Square Eight
All crochet terms are expressed in UK terminology
Square title: Colored Bobbles Square
General Pattern: Treble stitches with rows of bobbles in leftover colors
My thoughts and views on this square and/or the experience of crocheting it: Love the purple color this time. The making of the bobbles took a bit of time to get around. I'm starting to worry about the levels of my red currant yarn as from the preview of issue 9 I see that I'll need to use the red currant yarn for some more cross stitch (groan) I'm wondering just how much of the red yarn they think they gave us Squares 1, 3, 7, 8 and 9 all use it 1, 3, and 8 use a fair amount. My bobbles didn't come out exactly like the photo but they came out pretty darn close so I'm happy.
Here are the photos front and back:
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment