The Art of Crochet Throw Square Five
All crochet terms are expressed in UK terminology
Square title: Treble Square with large cross.
General Pattern: Same as square four just another new color of yarn that I'm willing to give on for color Turquoise. After you have finished the treble square you have to cross stitch nine X's in a X pattern. More cross stitch yay....not!
My thoughts and views on this square and/or the experience of crocheting it: I now hate hate hate cross stitching on my crochet. I want another option. I still love doing treble stitch though. I was and am tempted to use the intarsa method to put the color in. With the two squares that have a defined 'wrong side' I can see that this throw isn't going to be a very comfy one if you don't weave your ends in correctly.
Front and back photos:
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment