The Art of Crochet Throw Square Eleven
All crochet terms are expressed in UK terminology
Square title: Double Crochet Square with Color Blocks
General Pattern: All double crochet just after about 3 or 4 rows you double crochet five stitches in red then in one of the colors for 4 double crochets then 5 red then 4 in another color then five. Do this for 4 rows then 4 rows of red then repeat with different color blocks.
My thoughts and views on this square and/or the experience of crocheting it: Had to remember stranding technique but I think I managed it I thought it would be more intarsa but really it's not it's more stranding. Looks like I need more work on my row counts. It's very difficult to make those stitch markers go in for double crochet. I'd rather have color work rather than stitching.
Here are the front and back photos:
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment