The Art of Crochet Throw Square Twenty Five
All crochet terms are expressed in UK terminology
Square title: Double Treble Striped Square
General Pattern: One row double treble in one color and then two rows of double crochet each row in a different contrasting color. Advice, make sure to keep your starting chain loose.
My thoughts and views on this square and/or the experience of crocheting it:
First impressions, yay new stitch, though thanks to the 2010 Ravelry crochet block a month I've already had experience with this stitch. It does break up the monotony of doing just trebles for weeks on end. From reading the pattern we are even given control over what to make the contrasting colors of double crochet. I'm leaning towards doing it as suggested for now. I'm pretty sure we'll have to make another one eventually.
Okay so the square is finished and now I'm weaving in the ends. Very many ends. 9 per side. Though how can I complain with the Mahut/Isner match playing in the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment