The Art of Crochet Throw Square 26
All crochet terms are expressed in UK terminology
Square title: Treble Square with Cross Stitch Block
General Pattern: pretty much the title is the pattern. It's a 22 stitch x 12 row square (at least by my tension) with three cross stitch x's on stitches in the center of rows 5-7.
My thoughts and views on this square and/or the experience of crocheting it:
Boring, boring, boring. I'm beginning to see that the treble stitch is the basic bread and butter stitch for crochet. I got it okay can we please have different patterns? As tedious as the granny squares are to do at least they are fast.
Next week I've got chain stitching on a square to look forward to!
Should have just done color work. for the cross stitching.
I'm going to double check my other treble squares to see if the row count is the same.
Oh well I've got three new block a month squares to do now. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment