Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Art of Crochet Throw Square Sixteen

The Art of Crochet Throw Square Sixteen

All crochet terms are expressed in UK terminology
 
Square title: Half Treble Square with Star Motif

General Pattern: Remember square 7? You will now. Just 13 cm of half trebles in Lavender yarn finishing off with a maize star.

My thoughts and views on this square and/or the experience of crocheting it: I'm glad for the practice in making my half trebles. My edges are getting much better. I'm starting to gain confidence working with this stitch.This square took me maybe 5 hours to do total. After working on the 2010 block a month square for May I'm glad to go back to these simpler squares.

This yarn color really makes me wonder about the people that sourced the yarn. I don't think it's lavender colored. It's more a pastel blue. The maize works with it though.

No comments: