Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Project Finished

Yay, finished another project! Michaela's evening shawl which was 21 in wide by 62 in long. It was done in Jo-Ann's whisper soft yarn in blue.

I got it from my knitting book titled "Knit Book: The Basics & Beyond"

Way simple pattern. The hardest thing for me was keeping track of my rows since the yarn couldn't let me read it. 

Another friend who saw the shawl wants his own in black. Don't know if I can get the same yarn as Jo-Ann's is discontinuing it. But I should be able to work around it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I just found you on Ravelry! (I'm giazz there). I'm currently working on this project now, and wanted to say you did a fabulous job! I'll have to post my picture to show off mine too. thanks for sharing! (I have the KnitBook too...)